• About Us
  • Contact Form
  • DMCA
  • Editorial Policy
  • Privacy Policy
Thursday, August 20, 2026
BOB fm
  • Home
  • Top News
  • World
  • Economy
  • science
  • Technology
  • sport
  • entertainment
  • Home
  • Top News
  • World
  • Economy
  • science
  • Technology
  • sport
  • entertainment
No Result
View All Result
BOB fm
No Result
View All Result
Home entertainment

“This farce could have been avoided.”

“This farce could have been avoided.”
0
SHARES
40
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

Gustavo Santos was replaced by João Montez, on TVI’s “Querido Mudei a Casa” last year.

Gustavo Santos’ removal from TVI’s Querido Mudei a Casa has caused a lot of talk. The presenter has now spoken about his departure and ensured he was “treated very well” by Nuno Santos and Cristina Ferreira.

According to Gustavo Santos, his exit from the program was related to “With the antibodies you created, within the program structure هيكل“.

“I came out under a big lie I was told. They said the new season would happen – and it’s true it was postponed due to COVID – but they never told me they were no longer counting on me‘, he breathed in an interview with Nova Gent.

“They were looking for someone to take my place without my knowledge (…) It’s a strategy, but because of everything I did for the show and everything the show gave me, this farce could have been avoided. I will be the first to understand my outputGustavo Santos was shot.

He added: “They kept pushing my director out to Nuno Santos, but he assured me, and immediately I thought, knowing who was on the other side, that my exit had been chosen by the show’s producer and not him. In fact, there was a mutual erosion“.

During the years that ledBaby, you changed the house“, Gustavo Santos Ensures that he was very happy with the coordination. “So many times I left people’s homes disgusted with what I saw happen“.

“Nobody knows what the team was going through in some business, but there have been horrific reports, of indifference, and lies that were told, anyway… I don’t have to say which one, it’s been a long time and I just hope they keep making a lot of happy people. After the shock of the lie, I admit that the relief was most noticeable“I acknowledge.

Read also: Rita Ferro Rodriguez’s nephew starts working with Manuel Luis Jocha: “Joao is here”

Get all the information on your smartphone.
Download the app for free. Download Google Play

Salman Rushdie

Salman Rushdie is a journalist and feature writer specialising in culture, politics, literature, and international affairs. He focuses on delivering clear, informative reporting that helps readers understand the people, events, and trends influencing today’s world.

Salman Rushdie

Salman Rushdie

Salman Rushdie is a journalist and feature writer specialising in culture, politics, literature, and international affairs. He focuses on delivering clear, informative reporting that helps readers understand the people, events, and trends influencing today's world.

Next Post
Exclusive – PDVSA creditors aim to save 0 million in Portugal account and source document – News

Exclusive - PDVSA creditors aim to save $600 million in Portugal account and source document - News

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Navigate

  • Home
  • Top News
  • World
  • Economy
  • science
  • Technology
  • sport
  • entertainment

Pages

  • About Us
  • Contact Form
  • DMCA
  • Editorial Policy
  • Privacy Policy
  • About Us
  • Contact Form
  • DMCA
  • Editorial Policy
  • Privacy Policy

© 2026 BobFM.co.uk. All Rights Reserved.

No Result
View All Result
  • About Us
  • Contact Form
  • DMCA
  • Editorial Policy
  • Privacy Policy

© 2026 BobFM.co.uk. All Rights Reserved.