The Basic Health Units (UBSs) and Family Health Units (USF) at Cascavel, in West Paraná, will only serve patients with symptoms of Covid-19 in the morning. This measure was taken due to the increased incidence of the disease.
Depending on the city, the change will take place between Monday (31) and Friday (4). The appropriate time for these people to seek care in health units is 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Such as UPS Florista, Santa Cruz and Nova CidadeIt is a reference for treating Covid, open from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
With this change, the city reported that morning care was canceled for patients who were chronically ill or who had scheduled appointments. Currently, afternoon agendas are kept in units.
- Check out Cascavel’s Covid numbers
Cascavel’s Minister of Health, Miroslau Bailak, advised residents to avoid searching for Emergency Care Units (UPAs) for non-urgent cases.
If you need care that is not an emergency, find a health unit near your home. Avoid UPAs at this point, he said.
- a UPA Venice Become a 24-hour reference for patients with respiratory symptoms;
- On UPA Tancredo The service is for people of all ages;
- At UPA Brasília for patients over the age of 14;
- Such as UPAs Brasilia and Tancredo Meet other urgent and urgent demands, with the exception of respiratory problems.
Most viewed videos from G1 Paraná
“Writer. Analyst. Avid travel maven. Devoted twitter guru. Unapologetic pop culture expert. General zombie enthusiast.”