BOB fm

Latest news, breaking news and current affairs coverage from across the UK

Four children who ate cannabis sweets in the UK have been admitted to hospital

Four children who ate cannabis sweets in the UK have been admitted to hospital

Four children who ate cannabis sweets have been admitted to a hospital in the UK.

According to Sky News, British police were called by a street vendor in Pound Lane, Epsom, at 2:15 p.m., where they found three children vomiting uncontrollably.

According to the security forces, children between the ages of 12 and 13 had an “adverse reaction” to the product. A girl and two boys were immediately rushed to the hospital by ambulance. Meanwhile, the other boy was taken to hospital by his family, the British newspaper reported.

British police said they did not have a “clear explanation of the sweets involved” and did not know who sold them or where they came from. However, this Friday, they got a similar case about green apple gums.

A police source explained to Sky News that products that could be marketed as “cannabis infusions” or “CPD infusions” are illegal in the UK.

“They may look like commercial products with professional packaging, but they should not be taken as a sign that they are safe or legal,” the source said.

READ  Angola seeks to negotiate air deals with seven more countries, including the United Kingdom and Italy - economy