By comparison, yesterday it was announced that about 27 thousand. 278 new cases of corona virus and 356 deaths from COVID-19. Today’s result is close to the highest level ever recorded since the onset of the epidemic. On November 7 last year, when the corona virus was detected in 27,000, a record of infections was set. 875 people.
“We have 25,998 new and confirmed cases of infection # Corona virus From the following voyageships: Masovsky (4219), Alaski (3728), Vilkopolsky (2643), Tolnoloski (2144), Młpolsky (1914), Pomeranian (1604), Kuzhavsko-Pomorsky (1367, 1367)). 390 Infections Data without address, they will be supplemented by a health test “- we read on Twitter of the Ministry of Health.
On the last day, 116 people died from COVID-19, while 303 died from other diseases due to combination with COVID-19. The number of diagnosed corona virus infections is currently 2 million 010 thousand. 244 people. So far 48,000 people have died from COVID-19. 807 people.
Corona virus. How many people are in hospitals?
The health ministry had earlier said that 22,567 Govt-19 patients were in hospitals, 2,245 of whom were connected to ventilators.
The ministry said 31,000 had been prepared for COVID-19 patients. 636 beds and 3,071 respirators.
Yesterday, the health ministry announced that 21,000 people had been admitted to hospital. 858 patients with COVID-19 and Wednesday – 21,000 patients. 511. One week ago, March 12, 19,000. 102 COVID-19 patients.
The ministry said on Thursday that 383,721 people were in isolation. Of the victims, 1,620,272 have so far recovered.
Third wave and new locking across the country. Full list of changes
The lockout will cover the entire country from March 20 to April 9. This means it also applies to Easter. Learning in grades 1-3 will again be remote. Minister Adam Nidzielski announced the new restrictions yesterday. We have provided a complete list below.
They should suspend their activities:
- hotel (Exceptions include workers’ hotels and accommodation provided as part of business trips – proper list of exceptions and required confirmation of business travel will be included in the regulation)
- Department store – Besides: Grocery stores, Pharmacies and drug stores, Press stores, Book stores, Pet stores and DIY stores. In shopping malls, they can still operate hairdresser, optical, banking, laundry services.
- Theaters, Museums, Art Galleries (However, rehearsals and exercises and online events can be organized);
- China (Prohibition on screening of films also applies to homes and community centers);
- Swimming pools (Except for swimming pools and members of the national team in organizations performing medical activities);
- saunas, solariums, Turkish baths, Slimming salons, Casinos
- Ski slopes
- Fitness Clubs and Gyms
- Sports facilities (For professional sports and can only be run without the participation of the public).
In addition, from March 20 to April 9 in grades 1-3 Distance education is back. After this period, it is possible to return to hybrid teaching. There is no decision to close kindergartens and nurseriesThey work.
“Total creator. Devoted tv fanatic. Communicator. Evil pop culture buff. Social media advocate.”