Florianopolis continues to vaccinate the aforementioned groups against influenza In this fourth (16) and fifth (17). Vaccination will take place at fixed points, on demand, and in health centers, by appointment or automatic demand, depending on the reality of each region.
The vaccinated population must adhere to the minimum time period of 14 days for the public to receive the flu vaccination and against Covid-19. If a person is one of the target audiences of the vaccination campaign, and the deadline for receiving the immunizing agent has not closed, he can be vaccinated later.
Fixed vaccination points from 9 am to 4 pm
- the old airport
- Luiz Henrique da Silveira Event Center;
- UFSC Event Center.
In Florianópolis health centers, by appointment via WhatsApp, or by automatic order, depending on the reality of each region. There will also be home vaccinations for people with reduced mobility.
Scheduling, or counseling if there is an automatic request in the unit, should be done through the Family Health Team. All contacts are available through the link: https://sus.floripa.br/centrosdesaude/.
Immunized masses and necessary documents
- Persons with comorbidities: a medical certificate describing the comorbidity, a prescription for antihypertensive, antidiabetic or asthmatic (inhaled or oral steroids), proof of COVID-19 vaccine, and a certificate according to the form on the covidometrofloripa.com.br website;
- Persons with permanent disabilities: a medical certificate according to the form on the website covidometrofloripa.com.br;
- Public Transport Workers: Type D driver’s license and paycheck for one of the past three months (May, April or March). For the tax collector, only one salary from the last three months is required;
- Security and rescue forces: a job card, paycheck or supporting document (official letter) signed by the head of the company, stating that the professional has an active and active relationship with the institution (form in Covidometro);
- Armed Forces: a job card, paycheck or supporting document (official) signed by the head of the company, stating that the professional has an effective and efficient association with the institution (form in the Covidometro);
- Truck drivers: a Type C or E driver’s license, plus a paycheck or business card evidencing the exercise of the job.
Influenza vaccination prevents complications from illness, deaths and the burden on health services, as well as reducing symptoms that can be confused with those of Covid-19.
Another important factor is that with vaccination, potential trips to hospitals and health centers, which are currently experiencing overload due to the COVID-19 pandemic, are avoided. Thus, immunization is very important to ensure individual and collective well-being, and to promote better overall health.
“Writer. Analyst. Avid travel maven. Devoted twitter guru. Unapologetic pop culture expert. General zombie enthusiast.”