The University College of London, one of the UK’s top educational institutions, annually opens applications for full and partial scholarships for international undergraduate and postgraduate students. In the 2022 edition, one hundred opportunities will be offered to students who are accredited in one of the programs offered by the university.
For undergraduate students, there are 30 scholarships. All cover 100% of the cost of education, and ten of them provide financial assistance for day-to-day expenses during the planning period. For postgraduate students, the 70 scholarships each receive 15,000, which is more than half the value of the programs.
How to get bags
Scholarship programs for international students are open annually and only after the university application period. So the scholarship is open to students who have already passed one of the programs offered by University College London. However, application periods for undergraduate and graduate programs vary throughout the year and may open in the coming months.
How to apply for Bachelor’s and Master’s scholarships
Accredited students must demonstrate a low income background according to the College London Income Classification Criteria. The university defines low-income students from families with an annual income of up to £ 25,000.
In addition to family income, students who can apply for grants are recommended by the UCL Admissions Office, which takes into account the documents submitted during the application and filling out a form with the following questions:
- When choosing options with UCAS, will UCL be your definitive choice?
- Do you already have a bachelor’s degree? (For undergraduate students).
- What grade (UK equivalent) did you get in your undergraduate studies? (For graduate students).
- Provide details of your highest qualification, including company name, country and year of completion (e.g. UCL, UK, 2021).
- If you have additional information about your education to date, do so here (maximum of 500 characters).
In addition, candidates must demonstrate and answer a series of questions related to family and personal income. All the titles of the graduation form can be found at this link (Available here) And postgraduate courses at this link (Available here)
Additional information on Bachelor’s Scholarships at this link (Available here) For postgraduate scholarships, visit this link (Available here) A list of programs offered by UCL and application dates for each can be found on the University College London website (Available here)
* Text “How to study at University College London with full scholarship“Originally posted on the Estudar Fora portal from Fundação Estudar
“Total creator. Devoted tv fanatic. Communicator. Evil pop culture buff. Social media advocate.”