Employees at the UK Pizzeria chain have been wrestling with kitchen staff to recover a percentage of tips they need to share with colleagues in the event of an outbreak.
According to the union, which broke the deadlock, Pizza Express experts have agreed to end the rule that kitchen staff must be paid 50% of the card’s payments.
Employees return to receive 70% of all tips, leaving 30% to the culinary staff.
They argued that they should have a bigger role because they were paid less for the hours they worked than their colleagues.
Jonah Cunha With Andresa Motor And Ana Paula Franco
Provide link: Did you like this text? The subscriber can publish up to five free accesses to any connection per day. Click the blue F below.
Your subscription will be even more valuable
Do you already know the benefits of being a Folha subscriber? You have access to reports and columns, and you have exclusive newsletters (Meet here) You can also download it from our free processor Apple Store Or inside Google Games To get alerts on important news of the day. Your subscription enables us to make independent and quality journalism. Thanks!
Your subscription is very valuable
More than 180 reports and analyzes are published each day. A team of more than 120 authors. A professional journal that oversees public authority, conveys useful and inspiring news, opposes the intolerance of social networks and draws a clear line between truth and falsehood. How much does it cost to help create this content?
“Total creator. Devoted tv fanatic. Communicator. Evil pop culture buff. Social media advocate.”