The Ceará government, through the latest decree, has issued the organization of social events in the testing phase. During 20 days, 20 test events will be selected for different modalities and audience limits. Persons (participants and staff) must be tested by producers and event organizers and will be monitored for two weeks by state government and municipal monitoring to assess effects in relation to infection.
With this, the Executive Secretariat for Health Monitoring and Regulation of the Health Secretariat of Seara (Sevir/Sesa) has prepared a protocol for the implementation of testing events. Up to 150 people will be allowed indoors and 300 people outdoors, while adhering to the maximum possible degree of infection prevention rules and containing the spread of viral infections related to the Coronavirus.
Ceará School of Public Health will offer a course on Biosafety of Health Protocols to train professionals in parties, events, bars and restaurants, with an emphasis on kitchen, salon and bar staff.
Review the rules that event admins must follow:
- access control, from the entrance, avoiding queues, if possible, or maintaining distance between people in the queue, without a queue, avoiding crowding;
- Proof of performing antigen testing or RT-PCR for performers and event personnel, within the previous 24 hours;
- Proof of performing antigen testing or RT-PCR for event participants and guests, within the past 48 hours;
- Evidence of complete vaccination (at least 15 days after D2 or DU) for event participants;
- Charge mask use (surgical, N95 or PFF2) for participants, staff and
- event performers (last while not performing);
- Participants signed a consent form for post-event antigen testing or RT-PCR.
- Propose post-event monitoring, along with SMS and Sesa, for 14 consecutive days, for the status of each participant and employee of the events approved as a test.
- In the post-event monitoring proposal, along with SMS and Sesa, access to the database or list of participants/guests and staff should be ensured with name, CPF number, phone number, email and exam reports.
- This data must be provided in the monitoring process for a period of 14 days, and can be disposed of after this period.
- Preference will be given to proposals with electronic monitoring.
Testing of staff and personnel at testing events will be supported by the state government, however, after approval to reopen activities, the responsibility for testing will rest with the person, company or organization promoting the event.
Evidence of vaccination
In these events, admission should be given to persons who have already been vaccinated with two doses of the vaccine or one dose at least 15 days prior to the event date. Proof must be done by submitting a Covid-19 vaccination card or recording doses in the ConnectSUS app, from the Ministry of Health, and providing an official identification document with a photo.
Methods that do not require pre-testing of participants
Corporate and academic-educational events (excluding speakers and staff), as well as performing arts and musical performances, performances, literary evenings, book launches, film screenings and art exhibitions.
The release is due to the low level of interaction between the audience, the lack of consumption of drinks and food in places, the use of masks during performances (except for performers on stage) and the ability to maintain a sufficient distance.
Health Safety Protocol for Events
- Persons wearing masks will only be allowed in and must continue to use the accessory properly during the entire reception, and they are allowed to be taken out, exclusively, to eat and drink.
- All guests and staff must undergo hand hygiene with soap and water or with 70% alcohol gel.
- When organizing the physical space, make sure that there is a distance of two meters between the tables and one and a half meters between the participants.
- Up to ten people are allowed per table, as long as they are from the same family, and six in other cases.
- When it comes to weddings or birthdays, the bride and groom can stay exposed during pictures.
- At the dinner table, 70% alcohol gel and gloves must be provided, as well as a person from the buffet in appropriate clothing to serve the guests.
- Ensure that all employees use protective personal protective equipment, such as gloves, face mask, hats and face shield.
- Prohibition of the dance space.
After the event, the list containing the names and telephone contacts of employees, suppliers and participants must be made available to health authorities, and can be disposed of after 14 days.
If any participant has to self-isolate for positive testing or for suspected Covid-19, the organizer must inform all participants so that they can monitor the development of symptoms for 14 days.
Register for specific test events
Interested parties should, as of August 1, 2021, send the application and the relevant protocol to the e-mail: [email protected] The proposals will be analyzed by the Evaluation and Monitoring Committee of Test Events, composed of Sesa (Covep, Covat and Covis), Secult, Setur and Seplag.
With Fortaleza City Council information
“Writer. Analyst. Avid travel maven. Devoted twitter guru. Unapologetic pop culture expert. General zombie enthusiast.”