The Secretariats of Health (SES) and Administration (SAD) have issued a Simplified Selection Notice with 72 vacancies in higher education. Salaries are 2.4 thousand Brazilian riyals. the The selection notice has been published in the Official Gazette This Wednesday (22) but registration starts on Tuesday (28), Onlineand continued until January 11.
- Share this news on WhatsApp
- Share this news on Telegram
There are vacancies for social workers, nurses, physiotherapists, speech therapists, nutritionists, psychologists and occupational therapists, who must serve children up to 5 years old and women enrolled in the Mãe Coruja Pernambucana program, according to the SES. The selection is made through syllabus analysis.
To participate, it is necessary to record data such as RG and CPF, as well as the curriculum, which will only be accepted in PDF format. You must also attach the following documents:
- Diploma or declaration of completion of higher education in the field of health (social work, nursing, physiotherapy, speech therapy, nutrition, psychology and occupational therapy);
- A card from the regional council of the professional category and/or a statement of registration;
- Proof of residence/dwelling of any kind issued in your name;
- A certificate of reserve or exemption from military establishment, if male.
There are vacancies for all regions of the state and the distribution can be consulted from Page 12 of the State Gazette.
The expected workload is 30 hours per week, six hours per day, from Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM, or according to the need and convenience of the service.
Of the total number of vacancies, 5% are people with disabilities. SES is expected to reveal the preliminary result of the selection until January 25, 2022, on the Secretariat’s portal. Contracts are for one year, but can be extended for an equal period.
- The 2022 census competitions offer 8900 vacancies
Videos: PE Most viewed in the last 7 days
“Writer. Analyst. Avid travel maven. Devoted twitter guru. Unapologetic pop culture expert. General zombie enthusiast.”