On the eve of the match between FC Porto and Atletico Madrid, the president of Madrid, Enrique Cerezo, left a guarantee on Joao Felix in an interview with A BOLA: he will not leave.
With you, Atlético has ceased to be an ordinary club, becoming one of the biggest in Europe. how did you get it?
Atlético has always been great in Spain. With more or less success, we have never stopped being one of the top three in Spain. We tried to take the club to the highest level, we are not there yet, but we are in a very good position. The past 10 years have been great and we hope to stay that way.
Two and a half years have passed and it seems that João Félix has not yet delivered all that was expected of him.
– She’s still too young. He has developed very well and I am convinced that if injuries prevent him, it will be a great season for him.
– Do you think João Félix’s adjectives are put to good use?
– I’m so convinced. She is in the hands of good professionals, works with great technicians, and has the unconditional support of her teammates. It is becoming increasingly valuable every day.
– In the summer there was talk of an exchange between Joao Felix and Griezmann, who was then in Barcelona. What is the truth about that?
– There was nothing. This would be an impossible process, among other things, because Joao Felix is not transferable.
During his reign, Atlético won very important titles but lacked the Champions League.
It is our great desire to fulfill.
Read all in print or Digital from the ball.
“Food fanatic. Organizer. Hipster-friendly tv specialist. Avid reader. Devoted web ninja.”