As it is performative, sometimes even Iphone Need to reset their factory settings. Whether it’s because they’re slow or because you’re going to sell, you know how to reset iphone, It can be a very useful skill.
With a reset, the iPhone loses all user-configured settings, including all account data.
It not only solves the problems presented by the device, in the event of a failure due to software errors, but also makes it possible for it to be used by a new owner of the device, and to configure the device as if it was bought new, in the store.
How to reset iPhone
As in hardware AndroidReset Iphone This can be done in different ways, but the point is that no matter why you did the procedure, it is recommended to create a backup.
Check below the two main ways to reset your smartphone from An apple.
1. Through the device settings
This is the most common and simple type of reset. Since it is performed directly in the device settings, the process poses almost no risk, however, it takes a few minutes.
It’s important to have the device charged before you start, because turning it off in the middle of the process can render the cell phone unusable (or at least cause a lot of headaches).
In order not to take unnecessary risks, many prefer to do this operation with the device connected directly to the socket.
With everything ready to reset your iPhone, follow these steps:
- Your disengagement iCloud iPhone in “Settings”> [Seu Nome] > “End of session”.
- Then go back to “Settings” and go to “General” > “Reset”;
- The next step is to clear the device information by doing the reset;
- Go to Erase Contents and Settings, enter your code when prompted and then select Erase iPhone.
Now just wait and eventually you will have a file Iphone at the original factory settings.
2. Perform the action using iTunes
The second most used method to perform the operation is through iTunes, on a computer with windows or macOS.
The procedure is done with the device connected to the software on the computer, by a cable, so you must have iTunes installed on your computer.
Once everything is ready, follow these steps:
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and open iTunes;
- Then confirm the action on the “Trust this computer?” tab. ;
- Select your iPhone on the iTunes screen and look for the “Restore” option;
As with the other option, the procedure will take a few minutes, but in the end, your device will be reset to its original factory settings.
It is important to remember that this is a risky and irreversible procedure!
“Friendly zombie fanatic. Analyst. Coffee buff. Professional music specialist. Communicator.”