lately , Ultimate sonic colors, An enhanced game diversion released for the Nintendo Wii in 2010, which will be released in physical and digital media for Nintendo Switch, PlaysStation 4 and Xbox One, as well as an exclusive digital PC edition available by the Epic Games Store. It can also be played on Xbox Series X, Series S, and PlayStation 5 with backward compatibility. Among the confirmed information, we know that:
- “Turbocharged” graphics and pictures;
- Polished controls
- It will be dubbed in English, Japanese, French, Italian and Spanish, which is the first time that the Azulão game has been dubbed in this language;
- Wisp “Jade”, which made its debut in Team Sonic Racing launched in 2019, will be introduced to give Sonic new skills. It will allow Sonic to traverse solid objects and discover alternate paths;
- Sonic might glow red, but it is not known under what circumstances. It is assumed that the color indicates Wisp’s skill;
- The rainbow rings, which are the colored rings that run the color blue through the stage, have a more technical design and have arrows similar to the Dash Rings of Sonic Adventure and those of Generations;
- Homing Attack now leaves a trail of rainbow colors and has new sound effects;
- There will be a new mode called “Rival Rush”, where the challenge is to race against Metal Sonic, which was not featured in the original game, and win a prize by beating it.
Those who buy “DeluxeYou will also receive more “gifts,” including exclusive player icons, and a bundle that allows you to customize Sonic with new gloves and shoes, as well as an electric boost and aura in honor of the movie The Hedgehog.
It is worth saying that this is the third time that Sonic Team He re-masters a game, with Sonic Adventure DX: Director’s Cut and Sonic Adventure 2: Fight the other two.
Ultimate sonic colors It will be released on September 7, 2021.