If you already live in a tiny house or share a bathroom with other people, then you will know that the lack of storage space can get out of control. One way to solve this problem is by installing a shower mirror to help make the most of the little space that you have.
Why would you want a shower mirror?
When it comes to showering, there are a few key things you need in order to have the perfect experience. Of course, you need a great shower head and water pressure, but you also need an amazing shower mirror.
Shower mirrors are the newest thing in beauty and here’s why: they help you see every detail of your body so that you can make sure you’re getting clean everywhere. No more missed spots! They also help you shave correctly and avoid any nicks or cuts.
So, if you’re looking for the perfect addition to your shower routine, be sure to check out a shower mirror today. You won’t regret it.
Where Can You Place It?
Placing a shower mirror in your bathroom can serve many purposes. It can help reflect light and make the space appear larger, it can be a great place to check your appearance before heading out for the day, and it can also be a beautiful decorative piece. With those criteria in mind, here are 9 Best Shower Mirrors of 2022 That Won’t Fog Up:
- Miusco 7-Inch Round Fogless Shower Mirror
- ToiletTree Products Fogless Shower Mirror with Squeegee
- GLAMFIELDS LED Lighted Makeup Mirror
- KOHLER Verdera Voice Lighted Medicine Cabinet
- Zadro Surround Lighted Fogless Shower Mirror
- LED Makeup Mirror with Lights by Impressions Vanity Company
- Simplehuman 8″ Round Sensor Makeup Mirror
- Floxite 15X Magnifying Lighted Vanity and Travel Mirror
- Jerdon HL88NL 8-Inch Halo Lighted Wall Mount Makeup Mirror
The Benefits of Having a Shower Mirror
Shower mirrors are the newest thing in beauty, and here’s why:
- They help you see your entire face while you’re showering, so you can make sure you’re getting a thorough cleanse.
- They provide a great surface for shaving, so you can avoid nicks and cuts.
- They help you keep an eye on your hair while you’re shampooing and conditioning, so you can make sure everything is evenly distributed and looking its best.
- They allow you to apply makeup or do other beauty treatments while in the shower, so you can save time in your morning routine.
- They’re just really fun to use!
What Kind of Shower Mirror Should You Get?
There are a few factors you should consider when purchasing a shower mirror. The first is the size of the mirror. You’ll want to make sure the mirror is large enough to see your entire face while still being able to see the details. The second is the magnification. You’ll want to choose a mirror with at least 5x magnification so you can see every detail of your face while you’re showering. The third factor is the material. You’ll want to make sure the mirror is made of durable materials that won’t rust or tarnish over time. And finally, you’ll want to make sure the mirror has a suction cup back so it will stay in place while you’re showering.
Who Else Wants One?
If you’re like most people, you probably take your shower mirror for granted. It’s just something that’s always there, hanging on the wall or sitting on the counter. But what if I told you that your shower mirror could be so much more?
That’s right, shower mirrors are the newest thing in beauty, and they can totally transform your shower routine. Here’s why:
- They make it easier to see what you’re doing.
Whether you’re shaving your legs or trying to get a close-up look at your skin, a shower mirror can give you a better view than a standard bathroom mirror. No more bending over backwards to get a good look!
- They help you save time.
Do you ever find yourself standing in the shower for ages, trying to figure out where all those stray hairs ended up? With a shower mirror, you can easily spot any missed spots so you can get out of the shower sooner.
- They’re great for traveling.
If you’ve ever tried to pack a bathroom mirror into your suitcase, you know it’s not an easy task. But a shower mirror is small and lightweight, making it perfect for taking on trips. Plus, it means one less thing to worry about breaking in transit.
“Friendly zombie fanatic. Analyst. Coffee buff. Professional music specialist. Communicator.”