Recife, Saturday (1), announced the expansion of vaccination against COVID-19. The vaccination is now offered in 22 health units. From Monday (3), an appointment for the application of doses will open in different parts of the city.
According to the city, people can search for health facilities in the eight health districts in Recife, to take the first, second, or booster dose (see list at the end of the article).
The vaccination is carried out from 8 am to 4 pm. It is necessary to schedule Location or the Conecta Recife app. In all of these units, the influenza vaccine is also used.
Anyone taking the booster potion can speed up the service, providing evidence that they have already received the previous two doses.
The vaccination card and digital vaccination certificate available at Conecta Recife are accepted. In the capital of Pernambuco, people from the age of 12 are vaccinated.
See new vaccination points
- Upinha Nossa Senhora do Pilar, on Rua do Brum, Recife Antigo
- USF Coque Berilo Pernambucano, at Rua Guapirama, 65, on Ilha Joana Bezerra
- Juvia de Barros Dispensary, in Largo da Santa Cruz, s / n, in Boa Vista
- Amore Coutinho Clinic, in Rua Iguato, no number, in Campina do Barito
- Salomao Kellner Infirmary, in Estrada Velha de Agua Fria, 1652, in Agua Fria
- UBT Professor Monteiro de Moraes, at Avenida Beberibe, 4510, in Beberibe
- Albert Sabine Dispensary, in Rua Padre Rome, 191, in Tamarinera
- UBT Francisco Pignatari, in Estrada do Arraial, 4155, in Casa Amarilla
- USF Sítio dos Pintos: Rua Pref. Agostinho Nunes Machado, 26, at Sítio dos Pintos
- UBT José Dustan, in Rua Santa Lúcia, 320, in Iputinga
- UBT Joaquim Cavalcanti, at Estrada do Forte do Arraial Novo do Bom Jesus, 1350, in Torrões
- Upinha Vila Arraes, on Avenida Afonso Olindense, 1513, in Varzia
- Romero Marques Health Center, in Rua Carlos Gomez, 932, in Prado
- Gaspar Reguera Health Center, on Rua Padre Diogo Rodrigues Street, in Barrow
- Bedu Krause Health Center, at 3 Travesa Unzi de Agosto, in Corrado
- UBT djair Brindeiro, on Rua Cosmorama, s/n, in Boa Viagem
- Pena Medical Complex, on Avenida Republica do Libano, 355, in Pena
- Iná Rosa Borges Health Center, on Rua Senador Milton de Campos, 59-1, in Vasco da Gama
- Bruno Maya Health Center, in Rua Alto do Refugio, in Nova Discoberta
- Hélio Mendonça Health Centre, on Rua Erundina Negreiros de Araújo, in Córrego do Jenipapo
- UBT Ivo Rabelo, at Avenida Campina Grande, 199, in Cohab
- Upinha UR 05/04: Rua Capitão Vicente Curado, 33, in Cohab
See places with appointments from Monday (3)
- Unicap (vaccination and command center)
- Dnocs (center and command)
- Rural University (Downtown and Driving)
- Compaz writer Ariano Suasuna (midfield)
- Federal Court (Drive)
- Geraldao (downtown and drive)
- Macaxeira Urban Park (Downtown and Driving)
- UPAe Ibura (vaccination center)
- Federal University of Pernambuco (drive)
Anyone who wants to get vaccinated can also go to city malls. In shopping centers, the stations are open without appointment from Monday to Saturday from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm and on Sundays from 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
In Plaza Shopping, in Casa Forte, in the North District, the mail is in the parking lot on the E3 floor. In Tacaruna, in Santo Amaro, in the central area, the mail is located on the ground floor, near Livraria Leitura.
In Boa Vista, in the center, the service is on the ground floor. In Rio Mar, in Pena, in the Southern District, the gas station is located on the L2 floor, near the Tok and Stoke store.
In Shopping Recife, in Boa Viagem, in the southern district, vaccination is carried out on the upper floor, near the cinemas.
To expedite vaccination, the city recommends that people bring an identification document, vaccination card, and SUS card (if they have the latter two).
Watch the most viewed PE videos in seven days
“Writer. Analyst. Avid travel maven. Devoted twitter guru. Unapologetic pop culture expert. General zombie enthusiast.”