• About Us
  • Contact Form
  • DMCA
  • Editorial Policy
  • Privacy Policy
Saturday, August 22, 2026
BOB fm
  • Home
  • Top News
  • World
  • Economy
  • science
  • Technology
  • sport
  • entertainment
  • Home
  • Top News
  • World
  • Economy
  • science
  • Technology
  • sport
  • entertainment
No Result
View All Result
BOB fm
No Result
View All Result
Home Top News

Prince William regrets that Britain did not expel more people from Afghanistan

Prince William regrets that Britain did not expel more people from Afghanistan
0
SHARES
27
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

Credit to Prince William: Bang Showbiz

Prince William failed to cover up his “displeasure” at the way the United States and its allies withdrew their troops from Afghanistan last year.

The Lord of Cambridge met with a group of refugees at a hotel where they were temporarily staying in the UK, and many ambassadors, the military, allies and collaborators reportedly regretted not getting the help they needed to evacuate Afghanistan in August 2021.

One of the refugees told the British newspaper ‘The Times’ that Queen Elizabeth’s grandson could not hide her disappointment during the meeting. “He said he was disappointed with the withdrawal of the army in August and said he would like the UK to grant asylum to the refugees,” the man said.

The 39-year-old prince – who is survived by his wife Duchess Catherine and three children – has admitted to being concerned about the delay in finding permanent homes in the refugee country.

Another member of the committee said: “He asked us, ‘Why is it taking so long for them to provide permanent housing?’

About 15,000 Afghans were able to fly to the UK in August following the withdrawal of troops and following the Taliban uprising, about 12,000 more are believed to be in makeshift shelters, including 4,000 children.

Following William’s alleged “criticism”, a Defense Ministry spokesman issued a statement saying the British government was “proud” of what it had done so far.

“The UK deportation operation has helped keep more than 15,000 people safe, including British citizens, Afghan translators and other vulnerable people.

Jane Austen

Jane Austen is a writer and contributor covering culture, literature, lifestyle, and society. Her work focuses on thoughtful storytelling, social trends, and the issues shaping everyday life, delivering engaging and accessible content for readers across the United Kingdom.

Jane Austen

Jane Austen

Jane Austen is a writer and contributor covering culture, literature, lifestyle, and society. Her work focuses on thoughtful storytelling, social trends, and the issues shaping everyday life, delivering engaging and accessible content for readers across the United Kingdom.

Next Post
Iran sentenced to compensate passengers’ families for accidentally shooting down plane – News

Iran sentenced to compensate passengers' families for accidentally shooting down plane - News

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Navigate

  • Home
  • Top News
  • World
  • Economy
  • science
  • Technology
  • sport
  • entertainment

Pages

  • About Us
  • Contact Form
  • DMCA
  • Editorial Policy
  • Privacy Policy
  • About Us
  • Contact Form
  • DMCA
  • Editorial Policy
  • Privacy Policy

© 2026 BobFM.co.uk. All Rights Reserved.

No Result
View All Result
  • About Us
  • Contact Form
  • DMCA
  • Editorial Policy
  • Privacy Policy

© 2026 BobFM.co.uk. All Rights Reserved.