The influenza vaccination campaign begins on Monday (4) in Campo Grande. According to Sisau (Municipal Health Service), the campaign will be divided into phases.
According to the file, in this first phase, both health workers and the elderly will be dazed by age groups. The calendar will be published daily.
On Mondays, seniors aged 85 or older and health workers aged 55 or older can be vaccinated. Vaccines are available in many health centers in the capital.
Influenza vaccination campaign
The campaign begins on Mondays around Mato Grosso do Sul. The first phase continues until May 2, after which date the second phase of the campaign will be entered. D-Day of National Mobilization has been scheduled for April 30th.
The second phase takes place between May 3 and June 3. It consists of the following groups:
- Children from 6 months to less than 5 years (4 years, 11 months and 29 days);
- pregnant and postpartum women;
- Indian people
- Persons with comorbidities.
- permanently disabled persons;
- Security, rescue and armed forces;
- truck drivers and workers in the long-distance and urban mass road transport of passengers;
- port workers
- prison system officials;
- Adolescents and young adults from 12 to 21 years old who are subject to social and pedagogical measures;
- Persons deprived of their liberty.
The measles vaccination campaign will be available for children from six months to under five years (4 years, 11 months and 29 days) and for health workers, also on Monday. In Mato Grosso do Sul, an estimated 193,440 children can be vaccinated.
“Writer. Analyst. Avid travel maven. Devoted twitter guru. Unapologetic pop culture expert. General zombie enthusiast.”