The Pokémon Company International and the TiMi Studio Group have announced the first multiplayer battle strategy game from PokemonOh pokemon uniteReleased in July 2021 for consoles Nintendo Switch And in September 2021 for mobile devices. Pokémon UNITE will be a free download, with an optional in-game purchase.
Cross-platform gaming functionality is planned to be launched between the Nintendo Switch and mobile devices, which will allow players of both platforms to fight together. Additionally, players can use their Pokémon Trainer Club or Nintendo account on their Nintendo Switch console and mobile device to more easily sync their progress between devices.
new Video Presentation showing the opening sequence of the game along with a new video of the game.
Pokémon UNITE: Welcome to Aeos Island
Pokémon UNITE takes place on the island of Aeos, a mythical island said to be on the undiscovered ocean frontier. On the island of Aeos, players will encounter the Unite Battle Committee (UBC), which organizes a series of Unite Battle tournaments. In Unite Battles, players form teams of five and compete against each other to determine who can get the most points before time runs out. Players will also discover a new type of energy, known as the Aeos energy. The energy of Aeos can be used in Unite Battles to evolve a Pokémon.
This Unite Battles game has enthusiastic supporters all over the world and all the coaches are eager to join the action. The player will take on the role of an amateur coach who came to Aeos to participate in these battles.
- Unify the rules of battle Unite Battles are battles in which trainers and their Pokémon partners compete against teams of 5 players. The secret to winning Unite Battle is to score higher than the opposing team when time is running out. To earn points for your team, you must collect Aeos energy by defeating wild Pokémon and opponents, then deposit that energy into one of the opposing team’s target areas. Unite Battles take place in different stadiums and the rules differ between each stadium. There may be teams with different numbers of members, different playing times and even different Legendary Pokémon may appear.
- Facing experienced teams – In Unite Battles, cooperation between team members is very important. When fighting an experienced team or if you are at a disadvantage, you can find your way to victory by working with other team members. In ranking games, you can earn performance points, which can make your ranking go up or down depending on the outcome of the battle. Initially, you will play at the Junior Cup level and continue on your journey to the Masters Cup. In addition, the qualified players will be registered in the global leaderboard which is accessible to all.
- level up – Before each unite battle, participating pokemon return to level 1 through the power of Aeos energy, and during each battle, get experience points and level up. As the Pokémon level rises, they learn powerful moves and evolve. When Pokémon reaches the highest levels, it also learns the Unite Move – a powerful move that it can only learn and use in Unite Battles. Unite Moves can change the course of battle!
- Fight with a new look – In Pokémon UNITE, you can change the appearance of your trainer and your Pokémon. Take part in Unite Battles to show off your unique style! You can use Holowear, a special technique that uses the energy of Aeos, to dress your Pokémon in different clothes. You can also customize your trainer’s appearance, clothing, and accessories to make sure you always look your best, both on and on the battlefield. You can update your profile with a Unite image, with your trainer and partner Pokémon avatar, or even customize the image by modifying your trainer’s expression or pose or adding stickers. Before participating in a game, you will be able to see your opponent’s Unite picture and other players will be able to see yours too!
- Find your role – Several different Pokémon, such as Charizard, Pikachu and Greninja, appear in Pokémon UNITE. While the type’s strengths and weaknesses are not found in Unite Battles, each Pokémon has its own role and stats – Attacker, Defender, Speedster, Booster, or All-Rounder – that reflect its play style. You can practice with different Pokemon to find the best Pokemon for you. To use Pokémon in Unite Battles, you must have a Unite license for that Pokémon. Unite licenses can be obtained through the Unite Battle Committee, where you can exchange Aeos coins (earned in Unite Battles) for the intended license.
- Enjoy more Pokemon UNITE with Battle Pass – You will have the opportunity to earn in-game rewards through the Seasonal Battle Pass. To get these rewards, you will have to level up by completing missions. In addition, players can upgrade their Battle Pass with Aeos Gems, allowing them to get more rewards.
- Get items through stores – Pokémon UNITE has three types of in-game coins: Aeos Gems (paid), Aeos coins and Aeos tickets. Aeos coins and Aeos tickets can be obtained during the game. In the Unite Battle Committee, players can use Aeos Coins or Aeos Gems to obtain Unite licenses, which allow them to use Pokémon in Unite Battles. In the Aeos Emporium, players can use Aeos coins or Aeos Gems to get UBC approved merchandise, such as items for Pokémon to keep or fashion items for a trainer (fashion items can also be obtained through Aeos tickets). Zirco Trading is a company that specializes in Holowear, which can be obtained using Aeos stones.