Yesterday, February 22, the dismissal order for the rehabilitation work of the Campo Maior Health Center was signed, in the main hall of the City Hall, by the Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Local Health Unit of North Alentejano (ULSNA), Raúl Cordero, Managing Partner of SGO (Sociedade Gestora de Obras), Nuno Piçarra, in the presence of the Mayor, Luis Rosina (pictured).
This is an intervention aimed at providing the health center with more and better conditions, in terms of infrastructure and equipment, in order to respond to the growing needs of the population in the provision of primary health care.
This work, according to Luis Rosinha, being “very, very important”, which has been waiting for several years, both by the residents of Campo Maior and by the CEO himself, must be completed by December 31 of this year.
“When we talk about health, all business is little,” the mayor asserts, recalling that the whole process used to be “somewhat time consuming.” “In nine months from now we will be able to have a health center with more features, with better care in providing services to users, with better conditions for the doctors, nurses and staff who perform their duties here,” he says, asking for “a little patience” from the residents of Campo Maior. , where the health center will operate on business.
The total investment to be made in this business is about 500 thousand euros. However, in the first phase, part of the physical work will be developed, with about 400 thousand euros, 85% financed by European funds. Rosinha explains that “the remaining 15%, in relation to the national public contribution, is assumed, equally, by ULSNA and the municipality of Campo Maior”.
The work at the Campo Maior Health Center aims to respond to the needs of the population
“Writer. Analyst. Avid travel maven. Devoted twitter guru. Unapologetic pop culture expert. General zombie enthusiast.”