Actress Jessica Athaidi shared, via social media, an emotional message showing that she was surprised by a case of bullying.
Once again, case bully It spreads on social media. This time, it’s the story of a teen who, according to a widely shared text, “is being attacked and robbed, every day, by a group of kids.”
The alleged deadlock of the school establishment and even threats to assault the parents of the young victim bully, angering netizens, including some celebrities.
This is the situation Jessica Athede. Surprised by this story, an actress, 35, made sure to share the text on Instagram and left an eruption in the description. “Unbelievable. What despair,” the book reads.
If you have a psychological problem, have self-destructive thoughts, or feel the need to de-stress, you should go to a psychiatrist, psychiatrist or general practitioner, and you can also contact one of the following entities:
– Friendly chat (between 3:00 pm and 10:00 pm) – 808237327 (toll-free) and 210 027159
– SOS Voz Amiga (between 4pm and midnight) – 212544545
– Friendship phone (between 4 pm and 11 pm) – 228323535
– Al-Amal phone (between 8 pm and 11 pm) – 222030707
– SOS Student (between 8 pm and 1 am) – 239484020
“Proud coffee junkie. Gamer. Hardcore introvert. Social media trailblazer.”