cBecause they are so practical and easy to use, Air Fryers have become extremely popular in recent times. However, it is important to know that errors also happen when using it, some of which are quite common and others are dangerous in some cases.
For example, overfilling the air fryer basket makes it difficult to get the right consistency when cooking. Putting wet food inside is not a good idea.
To stay informed, but also to be able to use the Air Fryer without breaking it, of course, Woman & Home magazine spoke to chefs and many other experts.
Mistakes you make when using an Air Fryer:
- Fill the cart
- No Clean the Air Fryer properly;
- Cover entire basket with parchment paper;
- choosing the wrong size for your needs;
- Do not dry the potatoes before placing them in the “air fryer”;
- placing wet food in the “air fryer”;
- Use the Air Fryer to cook very small or light foods;
- Do not preheat the air fryer before use;
- You are using the “air fryer” on the wall;
- do not stir food during cooking;
- Use more or less oil.
“Hardcore alcohol maven. Hipster-friendly analyst. Introvert. Devoted social media advocate.”