1. Home screen
– News is now displayed in the middle of the screen.
2. Used car park
– A “New” sticker is now displayed on new cars available every day;
The ’91 Suzuki Cappuccino (EA11R) will go on sale from April 26 as the “popular” car.
3. The legendary car park
– A “New Stock” sticker is now displayed on new cars available every day.
– The description “Big Body” is now displayed on all cars in the garage after it has been modified with a wide body;
– The engine ignition sound is now played when changing the car.
5. Racing screen
– In limited-time races, we moved the display of remaining time to the middle of the screen and tweaked the layout.
6. Auto Competition (AI)
– Modification of the racing streak for competing cars at the Nürburgring.
– From now on it is possible to participate in some events by renting specific cars for the event or with cars from the garage;
Videos are now shown before the Nations Cup and Manufacturers’ Cup finals.
– The following information is now displayed on the event screen before each race:
・ Tire wear rate
・Fuel consumption rate
・ Mandatory frames (information appears only when necessary)
・ Mandatory stop (information appears only when necessary)
– When entering Sports mode for the first time, a video of the race tag is now displayed. This video provides some important recommendations regarding the driving and racing competition;
– “Race Details” screen has been added. The following information can be accessed from the “Race Details” icon on the right of the Race Participation screen.
・ Racing settings
・ Definitions of penalties
・ Restrictions on driving options
8. Design Editor
– Added “Original Sticker Color” in “Editor Settings”. The options ‘White’ or ‘Last Used Color’ can now be chosen and when ‘Latest Used Color’ is selected, a new, recently used color will be selected.
– Added option to filter by genre or artist when choosing a song to repeat music;
– In new iterations, it is now possible to fast-forward to the next cycle.
10. Car Settings
– We fixed an issue causing the settings sheet to disappear;
– Fixed a Performance Points (PP) issue that could be caused by adjusting the throttle;
– Fixed an issue that resulted in Performance Points (PP) not being added correctly if certain settings or operations were performed (Performance Points might not be calculated correctly under certain conditions, such as adding high traction car tires on some cars).
11. Vehicle behavior
– The suspension geometry calculation algorithm has been modified. This resulted in increased traction in rear-wheel drive cars and more damping feedback for weight transfer;
– adjustment of the relationship between the console inputs (analog stick, R2 button, throttle on the steering wheel) and the throttle position;
– analog stick steering speed adjustment;
– Adjusted force feedback on the following wheels:
・ Fanatec® . platform
・ Fanatec® GT DD Pro
・Fanatec® GT DD Pro + BoostKit
– We have adjusted the pressure control on the four brakes when entering corners. As a result, the overall braking distance is reduced.
12. Tariffs (Driving Tariffs)
– Trigger impact strength can now be adjusted from the quick menu displayed during races or from [Definições] > [Definições do comando] in the pause menu. “J1 Trigger Effect (Accelerator)” and “J1 Trigger Effect (Brake)” can be set to No, Weak, or Strong;
– The upper limit of the “control steering speed correction” has been changed from 7 to 10 inches [Definições] > [Definições do comando] > [Sensibilidade da direção do comando] In the sprints menu and in the pause menu.
13. Settings (Volume)
– The following 8 sounds can now be modified from [Definições] >[Volume do som] In the sprints menu and in the pause menu:
・ Racing sound mode (balanced music and sound / audio priority / focus on background music in racing)
・Playing background music in races (yes/no)
・ Race background music (volume)
・ Racing sound effects (volume)
・ Player engine sound (volume)
transmission noise (volume)
・Tire winch (size)
The sound of opponent’s engines (volume)
14. GT Auto
– Fixed an issue allowing oil changes to be performed on cars that weren’t needed.
– Several issues have been fixed on the following four cars:
・ Honda Fit Hybrid ’14: Vehicle body color has not been applied to some areas of the lower body;
・ Jeep Willys MB ’45: Interior paint has not been applied after picking;
・ Honda Civic Type R Limited Edition (FK8) ’20: Decal graphic distorted when decal was added to it [Peças personalizadas] > [Dianteira]> [Tipo A] in the design editor;
・Ferrari 458 Italia ’09: Numbers label appears distorted when added to a vehicle with a wide body modification.
– Solve various problems.
By the way, don’t forget that (Re) Read our reviewwhich we consider here a “An extraordinary poem of car culture”.
“Friendly zombie fanatic. Analyst. Coffee buff. Professional music specialist. Communicator.”