a monitorsthe Untold Tales and the Farsaf Games partnership to create a warm and ambitious farm adventure, which named in Everdream Valley. It’s a farm adventure game with a touch of magic.
By day, the player reclaims their own corner of the valley – growing different crops, caring for a variety of animals and helping rebuild their ancestral farm. At night, magical dreams allow him to embody various farm creatures to complete special challenges.
The player is a young kid who spends the summer at his grandparents’ farm, and Everdream Valley is all about reliving those days of childhood adventure and endless imagination. A time when things like work, responsibilities, and relationships are the last thing on your mind. Explore an open world full of activities as you try to uncover the mystery behind these magical dreams in the night.
Everdream Valley will be released on PC, PS4, PS5 and Nintendo Switch this spring, but a free demo is now available on Steam.
Following are the key features of Everdream Valley
- Bring life and magic back to the farm:
- This little farm needs a lot of attention. There is a huge variety of fruits and vegetables to grow and a huge variety of animals to raise. Protect your crops, keep your animals happy and gather resources to repair and expand your farm.
- Create a paradise for animals:
- Not many people disturb the peace, so the animals thrive in Everdream Valley. Pigs, cows, chickens, ducks, goats, alpacas…the list is long. Each creature (wild or tamed) can exert a unique effect on your farm. Everdream Valley is all about animal welfare, so you can be sure that you won’t turn your favorite cat into a hamburger.
- Best fluffy buddies
- By your side your dog will be your faithful companion. Choose from 13 different breeds and train your best friend to help with things like herding, tracking, finding treasure, and much more. There is a cat too. Conquer him and maybe he will do something for you too. maybe.
- The magic happens at night
- At night, magic runs wild and your dreams allow you to become one of the many animals on the farm through unique mini-games. Each has its own bonus or effect on the farm the next day.
- A sandbox for relaxing adventures
- Summer Days in the Valley isn’t just about looking after the farm. there is a lot to do! Spend the nights camping, build a tree house, collect bugs, fish, get new clothes, cook, take pictures, make furniture and go on a treasure hunt. Each adventure gives you something in return to help you grow your farm further.
Founder of Noticias e Tecnologia, this is his second online project, after several years of being associated with an Android-focused portal, of which he was also a co-founder.
Computer scientist by profession, enthusiast of new technologies, motorsports and mountain biking.
“Friendly zombie fanatic. Analyst. Coffee buff. Professional music specialist. Communicator.”