CRYSTAR It was first released for PlayStation 4 in October 2018 in Japan, followed by North America and Europe in August 2019, along with a global PC (steam) Liberation.
The Switch 30 edition will include some additional content previously released as downloadable content for the PlayStation 4 and PC versions.
Here’s a game overview from a western publisher Spike Chunsoft:
about the game
Because when I cry, I am strong.
A girl named Rei and Mirai, her younger sister, are drawn into a world beyond Purgatory. To save her sister, Rei signs a contract with the Fiends of Purgatory to fight the monsters invading her world. Ray and his fellow Enforcers must confront their past and their tears to overcome the torment and monsters that await them. Will Ray save his sister’s soul before it’s too late?
About character designers Riuichi and NTNY
- Riuichi A character designer based in Japan, who specializes in characters with a Gothic aesthetic. for him CRYSTARCharacter design progress can be seen in This video clip!
- ntny Character designer and 3D model builder. ntny worked on many famous titles before CRYSTAR.
- Fight through your tears in this Action RPG Battle the spirits of the dead as you explore the underworld of Purgatory. Play as 4 different characters and unlock their memories to learn the truth behind their stories and secrets.
- Strength through pain – The battle system includes a being from another world fighting by your side. Collect your pain and endure the agony to summon your guardian!
- Tears give you strength – Crying will help you take down monsters and strengthen your equipment. On CRYSTARTears are not a sign of weakness, but rather a sign of strength.
Watch the trailer for the Switch launch announcement below.
“Excited about bad travel. Disgusting and despicable internet addict. Alcohol for no reason.
“Friendly zombie fanatic. Analyst. Coffee buff. Professional music specialist. Communicator.”