As of April, the new Sarah Vitoria de Mello Basic Health Unit (UBS) began operating in Biomohi, in the Nova Biomi district. According to the city, the unit’s delivery will be on the 6th, at 16:30. The Ministry of Health also issued a regional transfer of care decision for all health units in the city; paying off.
- Read other reports from the municipality Beomhi
PSF will be the twelfth in the municipality and will serve about 2,300 Nova residents BeomhiCapoeira and San Francisco.
“By implementing this new unit, we aim to expand and ensure that users have access to the care services network, in PSFs, regional transfer of care will be implemented in the city,” explained the Minister of Health. Rosangela Terra.
According to the secretary, UBS will feature a team of 11 professionals, including a physician, a nurse, two nursing technicians, four health agents, a public service assistant, a dentist and an oral health assistant.
The Ministry of Health reports that another health unit to open this year is PSF Joaquim Terra, which is in the final stages of construction, and is located in the Jardim Santo Antonio neighborhood.
With the opening of the unit, a series of modifications have been made and will be effective from April 6. The Department of Health is asking the residents to understand the matter. See below the regional transmission of calls:
- All Bairro Capoeira residents, registered with João Guilherme Alves PSF, will be reassigned to Sarah Vitória de Melo PSF;
- All residents of the Nova Biome and São Francisco neighborhoods registered with Maria Rezende PSF will be reassigned to Sarah Vitória de Melo PSF;
- Patients from Regina Soares de Barros, Vagner Soares Pereira and Benil da Costa Lima streets registered in Joaquim Terra PSF will be reassigned to Chico Neca PSF;
- Residents of part of Rua Francisco Camarano and Rua Ludovico Leodoro da Rocha registered in PSF João Guilherme Alves – will be transferred to PSF Joaquim Terra.
- Patients will be reassigned from the part of Joaquim Beijo Boulevard registered in Joaquim Terra PSF to João Guilherme Alves PSF;
- Residents of part of the streets Juca Goulart, Chico Ferreira, Santo Antonio do Monte and José Moreira Guimarães registered with PSF Sudário dos Santos will be transferred to PSF Inhô Firmino;
- Patients from part of the streets d. The condominiums of Higueno, Joao Pedro Goulart and Casca Danta registered in PSF Sudário dos Santos will be transferred to José Martins PSF;
- Residents of a portion of Bambuí Avenue registered in José Martins PSF will be transferred to Sudário dos Santos PSF;
- Patients will be registered from Tereza Hostalácio, Bossuet Costa, Visconde de Ouro Preto, João Pinheiro, Carvalho, Nello Badinhani, Conselheiro Lafaiete, Josino Modesto de Castro, Capitão Parreira, Isaac Ferreira Soares, Bueno Brandão and PSILViano Brandão registered in João. Alves – (TÓ). Part of the residents of Bracas, Francisco Campos and Toyoti will also be relocated;
- Residents of the streets of Liberdade, Babini, Crosilia, Nestor Soares de Mello, Tenente Freitas, Robert Saint Martin, José Terra and part of the streets of Bossu Alegre, Americo Bruno, Jorge Bruno registered with PSF Inhô Firmino will be reassigned to PSF Bossuet Costa;
- Patients from the part of Avenida José Alvarenga registered in José Martins PSF will be reassigned to Maria Rezende PSF;
- Residents of a part of Floriano Peixoto Street registered in Maria Rezende PSF will be reassigned to José Martins PSF;
- Patients from Agneltina Guimarães, Agostinha Arantes de Oliveira, Alexander Vaz Terra, Clarice Guimarães, Esmeralda Rocha Lopes, Joaquim Alves Mota, Joaquim Machado Faria, José Severino (Bebém), Lindolfo Garcia Pereira, Miss and Lopes da Cunist. Rezende, Aparecida Guimarães, Aureliano Guimarães, Geraldo Cordoval Brandão, Lenil Beraldo, Maria Amélia Lopes Goulart, Osmar Brandão Alves, Silvano Guimarães, Zilpa Guimarães, Belizário Square, Maria Faria Mourão Square, Fazre. Jose Alvarenga Guimarães, Ruth Germano Motta, registered with PSF, Totona Tome will be transferred to PSF Maria Rezende;
- Residents of part of the streets of Inhá Chica, Ana Umbelina de Oliveira and Av. Dr. PSF-registered Oswaldo Soares Machado will be reassigned to PSF Dona Tina to PSF Sudário dos Santos;
- Patients from Almir de Paiva Rezende, José Domingos de Araújo, Cesário Leopoldo, Severo Veloso, Américo Arantes, Artede Almada Alvim, Dr. PSF-registered Rodolfo Mourao, Dona Tina, will be reassigned to PSF Totonha Tomé.
Videos: See all about the Midwest in Minas
“Writer. Analyst. Avid travel maven. Devoted twitter guru. Unapologetic pop culture expert. General zombie enthusiast.”