Can we use DualShock 4 on PlayStation 5? how?
If you already have a new PlayStation 5 Which is why he decided to put a file Playstation 4Know that you can use a PS4 controller, Dual Shock 4on your new console. If you don’t know how, you’ve come to the right article, seeing as you’re trying to help with this task.
That is, the PS4 controller can be used on PS5, but it can only be used with PS4 games that run on PS5. If you want to play a “specific” game for the PS5, you can’t use this command, because it simply won’t work, because you really need to DualSense.
However, Dualsense has the ability to be used in both PS5 and PS4 games, however, the previous generation of console games would not have the ability to take advantage of all of its features.
To connect DualShock 4 to your PlayStation 5, simply follow these steps:
- Start PlayStation 5
- From the main menu, go to “Settings”, then to “General” and finally to “Bluetooth accessories”.
- Now it’s time to put your DualShock 4 into “pairing mode”.
- Press and hold the “Share” button and the “PlayStation” button on the Dualshock 4 until the light on the top of the Dualshock 4 begins to flash.
- Look at the TV (or monitor) to see if “DualShock 4” appears as a Bluetooth device
- Select it with the PS5 controller and press X.
- DualShock 4 should now pair with PS5
- You can now use it to play PS4 games on your PS5
I hope this was helpful and gave you an insight into the possibilities with using old PS4 consoles.
You have already left your like on our page on Facebook? Get all the information directly. Also follow us on Google News, just choose us from your favorites by clicking on the star.
Founder of Noticias e Tecnologia, and this is his second online project, after several years associated with an Android-focused portal, of which he was also one of the founders.
Computer worker by profession, passionate about new technologies, motorsports and mountain biking.
“Friendly zombie fanatic. Analyst. Coffee buff. Professional music specialist. Communicator.”