Apple today announced the 2021 winners App Store Awardand revealed the 15 best apps and games that allowed users to explore new creative fields. This year, the American company decided to give real prizes to each of the companies responsible for developing applications and games. The award is made from 100% recycled aluminum and is inspired by the blue app store icon.
“The developers who won App Store Awards in 2021 used their momentum and vision to deliver the best apps and games of the year – sparking the creativity and passion of millions of users around the world. From self-taught freelance programmers to inspiring leaders in building global companies, they created Apple technology,” said Tim Cook. CEO of Apple, “It has helped so much foster the deep sense of teamwork that we needed this year.”
In the following list, we list the apps and games that won the platform in the App Store Awards in 2021.
The best apps are:
- iPhone app of the year: Toca Life World, written by Toca Boca.
- iPad app of the year: LumaFusion, from LumaTouch.
- The Mac app does this: Kraft, Da Loki Labs Ltd.
- Apple TV app of the year: Dazen, Dazen Group.
- Apple Watch app do: Islands Weather, Da Grailr.
The best games are:
- Game of the Year for iPhone: League of Legends: Wild Rift, da Riot Games.
- iPad game of the year: MARVEL Future Revolution, da Netmarble Corporation.
- Mac Game of the Year: Mist, Da Sian.
- Apple TV Game of the Year: Space Marshals 3, da Pixelbite.
- Apple Arcade Game of the Year: The Fantasias, by Mistwalker.
In addition to learning about the best apps and games on Apple devices, the editors of the App Store have named five apps that have become the trend of the year. And the word chosen to describe it was “connection,” because it allowed people to unite in meaningful ways. This list includes the dating app Bumble, the multiplayer game Between Us, the Canva design feature, the EatOkra nutrition guide and the Peanut social network.
“Friendly zombie fanatic. Analyst. Coffee buff. Professional music specialist. Communicator.”