Apex Legends: The Combatant Collection event is coming next week
The event will see the return of the 9v9 controller, new arenas map, limited-pot cosmetics, Crypto Heritage, and more.
EA and Respawn Entertainment have announced that a new Combatant Collection event is coming next week to Apex Legends for a limited time. From March 29 to April 12, the Combatant Collection event will see the return of the 9v9 controller mode, a new Arenas map, limited-potency cosmetics, Crypto Heritage, and more.
Check out the trailer:
A detailed list of the contents of the event can be found below:
- back control – Control 9v9 Limited Mode returns for two weeks, this time with the addition of Caustic Handling in Kings Canyon.
- caustic treatment – Caustic processing has been transformed into a three-point battlefield by taking control of Kings Canyon. The battlefield now comes equipped with additional cover, zip lines, firing points, a pontoon tank and more to allow for more balance and improved flow.
- New Arena Map: Extract – The new map soars high above the Malta skyline in the fully automated Hammond Manufacturing Tower. Codenamed extraction, the map will feature Arena fighters who secretly command the location at night for fierce battles under the smoke-filled sky.
- event items – The event features a new set of 24 limited-edition cosmetics, including skins like Ash’s “Synthetic Huntress”, Octane’s “Righteous Driving”, Horizon “Gem of Olympus”, Lifeline’s “Combat Survivor” and much more.
- Bonus tracker – Each week event has its own reward path. Players can earn points and update their challenges every day. The Combatant Collection event will also include an additional challenge that will reward four unique badges if completed during the event.
“Friendly zombie fanatic. Analyst. Coffee buff. Professional music specialist. Communicator.”