The Wedding JACKers T&C
1) "The Wedding JACKers" runs on JACK fm Hertfordshire.
2) Entrants must be 18 years old and over and lawfully free to marry.
3) Successful short-listed entrants must be available all day on Sunday 21st April 2013 for the JACK fm Wedding Show at Offley Place which may also feature further heats for the "The Wedding JACKers" competition.
4) The wedding will take place on Wednesday 19th February 2014.
5) The prize includes all those products and services as listed on "The Wedding JACKers" web page at 106jack.com. The winner may upgrade any of the prizes offered (e.g. wedding dress) at their own cost.
6) Offley Place will host up to a maximum of 50 people for the winner's wedding breakfast. If the winner wishes to invite more guests, this would be subject to an additional cost and availability at Offley Place.
7) The winner is responsible for notifying Hertfordshire Registration within 7 days. You must make an appointment to attend in person to give formal notice of your intention to marry – and registration fees will be payable by the winner/s.
8) By entering this competition, you are both deemed to have given consent for your name, photos, videos and any audio to be published/broadcast free of charge by JACK fm in all media, including radio and internet, for all purposes as it deems appropriate. You must also be available given reasonable notice to take part on-air and be ready for photo opportunities and all associated promotions. Part of the competition may involve physical activity - and therefore you agree you are both fit and able to take part in such activity, if required.
9) Due to unforeseen changes and complications beyond JACK fm's control (e.g one of the sponsors going into liquidation) – JACK fm are not at liberty to offer any or all the services/prizes offered in the competition.
10) The honeymoon prize does not include flights or transfers: these must be purchased through Off Broadway Travel by the winner/s. The holiday must be taken by 10th May 2014. Blackout dates apply (including February half term 2014). Subject to room availability with advance reservation only.
11) There is no cash alternative for any aspect of the prize or prize in total. No substitution will be offered.
12) To enter the competition at least one person in the couple will need to work or live in the county of Hertfordshire.
13) The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. You agree to exonerate JACK fm for any liability, consequential loss or damage incurred from taking part in the competition.
15) By entering the "The Wedding JACKers" competition you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of the competition as laid out above, and all subsequent terms and conditions and rules of each sponsor offering their product/s or services as part of the prize.
Here's some stuff
Song information is currently unavailable.