My Big Fat JACK Wedding T&C
1) "My Big Fat JACK Wedding" runs on JACK fm Hertfordshire.
2) Entrants must be 18 years old and over and lawfully free to marry.
3) Successful short-listed entrants must be available all day on Sunday 10th June 2012 for the JACK fm Wedding Show at Ware Priory which may also feature further heats for the "My Big Fat JACK Wedding" competition.
4) The wedding will take place on Friday February 8th 2013.
5) The prize includes all those products and services as listed on the "My Big Fat JACK Wedding" web page at 106jack.com. The winner may upgrade any of the prizes offered (e.g. wedding dress) at their own cost.
6) Ware Priory will host up to a maximum of 50 people for the winner's wedding breakfast. If the winner wishes to invite more guests, this would be subject to an additional cost and availability at Ware Priory.
7) The winner is responsible for notifying Hertfordshire Registration within 7 days. You must make an appointment to attend in person to give formal notice of your intention to marry – and registration fees will be payable by the winner/s.
8) By entering this competition, you are deemed to have given consent for your name, photos, videos and any audio to be published/broadcast free of charge by JACK fm in all media, including radio and internet, for all purposes as it deems appropriate. You must also be available given reasonable notice to take part on-air and be ready for photo opportunities and all associated promotions.
9) Due to unforeseen changes and complications beyond JACK fm's control (e.g one of the sponsors going into liquidation) – JACK fm are not at liberty to offer any or all the services/prizes offered in the competition.
10) There is no cash alternative for any aspect of the prize or prize in total. No substitution will be offered.
11) To enter the competition you will need to work or live in the county of Hertfordshire.
12) The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13) Any employee, agent or contractor, of JACK fm Hertfordshire (and family or friends thereof) are prohibited from entering the competition.
14) By entering the "My Big Fat JACK Wedding" competition you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of the competition as laid out above, and all subsequent terms and conditions and rules of each sponsor offering their product/s or services as part of the prize.
Here's some stuff
Song information is currently unavailable.