BOB fm - You'll hear all sorts of stuff

Listen Live

The Bob Mob

Join the BOB Mob!

96% of us rely on the other 4% to give blood.

That's nuts isn't it?

This February we've teamed up with NHS Blood And Transplant to break the month's record for blood donations in Hertfordshire.

Call 0300 123 2323 and take on the challenge!

Come on, do something amazing.
We don't want your requests. We want your blood.

Am I eligible to give blood?
If you're in pretty good health and over 17, then you should be! You can find more info at

Where can I do it?
Take a look below for a list of locations in Hertfordshire, or type in your postcode at

Are JACK fm doing it?

Yes! Steve and Jules from JACK's Breakfast will be rolling up their sleeves in Hatfield on Monday morning February 13th so why not join them? Plus keep an eye out for JACK's Girls (that'll get the blood pumping) at various sessions and recruitment events across the month. (Don't worry, we won't drain them entirely).

How do I register or make an appointment?
Register to be a life saver online at or call 0300 123 2323 where you can also make an appointment.

Donor Sessions in February
BISHOPS STORTFORD, RHODES ARTS CENTRE 1400-1545 & 1700-1930 - Wednesday 1st Feb

WELWYN GARDEN CITY, WOODHALL COMMUNITY CENTRE 1300-1530 & 1700-19.30 Wednesday 1st Feb

ST ALBANS, QUALITY HOTEL 1300-1530 & 1700-1930 - Thursday 2nd Feb

LETCHWORTH, PLINSTON HALL 1215-1515 &1700-1915 - Monday 6th Feb

WARE, FLETCHER'S LEA (WARE PRIORY) 1400-1545 & 1700-1930 - Monday 6th Feb

STEVENAGE, METHODIST CHURCH HALL- 0930-1215 & 1400-1625- Friday 10th Feb

STEVENAGE, CAMPSHILL SCHOOL 1245 - 1515 & 1700 -1925- Monday 13th Feb

HATFIELD, ASDA STORES LTD- 0900 - 1215 & 1400 -1615- Monday13th Feb

BROXBOURNE, UNITED REFORMED CHURCH 1315 - 1515 & 1700 - 1925 Wednesday 15th Feb

HERTFORD, HERTFORD THEATRE- 1300-1515 & 1700-1925- Friday 17th feb

ST ALBANS, QUALITY HOTEL 0930-1215&1400-1555 -Monday 20th Feb

WELWYN GARDEN CITY, WOODHALL COMMUNITY CENTRE- 1300-1515 & 1700-1925 Wednesday 22nd Feb

HITCHIN, SRI GURU SINGH SABHA GURDWARA 1230-1515 & 1700-1915 Wednesday 22nd Feb

STEVENAGE, METHODIST CHURCH HALL- 1300-1515 & 1700-1925 Friday 24th Feb

HARPENDEN, HARPENDEN PUBLIC HALLS 1215-1515 &1700-1915 Wednesday 29th Feb

Here's some stuff
we've played...

    Song information is currently unavailable.
Turn Your Know To BOB - Listen on Digital Radio