Terms & Conditions (House That JACK Built)
Terms & Conditions
1) "The House That JACK Built" runs on JACKfm Hertfordshire.
2) Entrants must be 18 years old and over and lawfully own their own home - and therefore legally entitled to re-decorate/improve as they see fit.
3) The prize includes all those products and services as listed on the "The House That JACK Built" web page at 106jack.com. The winner may upgrade any of the prizes offered at their own cost.
4) By entering this competition, you are deemed to have given consent for your name, photos, videos and any audio to be published/broadcast free of charge by JACK fm in all media, including radio and internet, for all purposes as it deems appropriate. You must also be available given reasonable notice to take part on-air and be ready for photo opportunities and all associated promotions.
5) Due to unforeseen changes and complications beyond JACK fm's control (e.g one of the sponsors going into liquidation) – JACK fm are not at liberty to offer any or all the services/prizes offered in the competition.
6) There is no cash alternative for any aspect of the prize or prize in total. No substitution will be offered.
7) To enter the competition you will need to work or live in the county of Hertfordshire.
8) The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9)Any employee, agent or contractor, of JACK fm Hertfordshire (and family or friends thereof) are prohibited from entering the competition.
Any trade offering a service or installing a product as part of the
prize will do
so at their convenience. The winner must make themselves available on
the suggested date (within reasonable notice), or an adult that can
supervise the install/service.
11) By entering the "The House That JACK Built" competition you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of the competition as laid out above, and all subsequent terms and conditions and rules of each sponsor offering their product/s or services as part of the prize.